Why Moyer Recommends A Furnace Tune Up
- With the leaves starting to fall and winter just around the corner it is time to be planning for the colder temps ahead. The last thing you want to have to worry about when the snow is flying and the wind is whipping, is your furnace going out. However, a lot of us tend to… (Read More)
Why Switch To A Programmable Thermostat?
- Fall is here and many people are beginning to prepare for the regular winter heating bills. (Read More)
The Importance Of Fall Furnace Maintenance
- The weather is beginning to get cooler and as the temperature drops the furnaces, wood stoves and pellet stoves come on. Fall is a great time to do a maintenance check of your furnace before it gets too cold outside this winter. Your furnace is crucial to having a… (Read More)
5 Signs Your Furnace Needs To Be Repaired
- Heating your home this winter is essential to your family’s comfort throughout the winter months. If your furnace is not working properly, it can be frustrating to try to heat your home this winter. Fall is a great time to get your furnace checked for maintenance… (Read More)
Are Your HVAC Air Filters Clean?
- There are certain things you should be doing on a regular basis to keep your vehicle running properly and the same holds true for you HVAC system in your home. Performing refular maintenance is just one way to be sure your system is working at its best. When you perform… (Read More)